Come with us on a once in a lifetime journey to see the Northern Lights & St Petersburg.
Escorted from Melbourne by Vicky at Cartier World Travel.
● Take a reindeer safari to Santa’s Village in Lapland
● Cruise up the spectacular Norwegian coastline on Hurtigruten’s MS Finnmarken
● Thrill on a Husky ride in the Arctic Circle and stay in a Glass igloo!
● Ride the famous “Norway In A Nutshell” rail journey and many more memorable experiences
● Top it off with 3 nights in the magnificent city of St. Petersburg with full days touring in Russia.
✓ Pre departure get together
✓ 2 days in Oslo
✓ Oslo Panoramic City Tour
✓ Norway in A Nutshell train journey 2 nights/3 days with touring (2 nights in Voss)
✓ 1 night in Bergen
✓ Tour of Bergen including a journey on the funiclar railway Floibanen
✓ 6 nights Norwegian coastal cruise on the MS Finnmarken
✓ 2 nights in Saariselka
✓ Husky safari tour
✓ Visit to the famous Snow Hotel
✓ Visit to the Siida Museum
✓ Visit to a reindeer farm
✓ 1 night in Levi in the Glass igloos
✓ 2 nights in Ravaniemi
✓ Reindeer safari to Santa Claus Village
✓ 2 nights in Helsinki
✓ City tour of Helsinki
✓ Train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki to St. Petersburg
✓ 3 nights accommodation in St. Petersburg
✓ 2 full days of sightseeing in St. Petersburg
✓ Arrival and departure transfers
✓ Return airport transfers (Melbourne & suburbs only).
$9,993 per person twin share (Single supplement $2,553 per person)
Payment plans available
Minimum of 12 passengers by 1 June 2017